We’ll take a look at the Alfawise AR182 BLDC, a A budget wireless stick vacuum option For people looking for a cost effective option.
Looking at the spec sheet, there is a huge amount of suction up to 18,000Pa. Like other brands like Dyson and RodmyIt has interchangeable tools that give it good versatility.
My airflow tests revealed that this vacuum at its highest power setting is equivalent to the lowest setting for the Roidmi F8. But cleaning tests reveal that the brush’s roll compensates for the lack of airflow, and it scores highly in most cleaning tests.
Alfawise cheap cordless vacuum cleaner
AR182BLDC is One of the least expensive cordless vacuum cleaners. proud With a large dust cup capacity of 0.8L, which will be larger than a Dyson V10 and V11! The suction is decent, but the agitation compensates for the low airflow. For a low-cost cordless vacuum cleaner, the performance is surprisingly excellent. It scored high on almost all of our cleaning tests, except for the big wreck tests where it pushed the Cherriors forward because of the low clearance. This vacuum also performed well at picking up built-in dirt, scoring 96.05% with the built-in coffee in our medium pile carpet test. However, like most options in this price range, it does not have a closed system, and allergens will leach through the exhaust.
- Inexpensive option: It is one of the least expensive cordless options available that can be used to clean floors.
- Versatile and versatile: This product comes with three attachments capable of cleaning upholstery and stairs, giving them ease of access and versatility.
- Weighs only 3.08 pounds: Lightweight design at just over three pounds. There will be no problems moving it.
- Large dust cup: The 800ml capacity is larger than more expensive options such as the Dyson V8, Roidmi F8 and Dyson V10.
- Surprisingly good dirt catches: In my cleaning tests, the AR182BLDC did an exceptionally good job of picking up small to medium-sized debris.
- Not great for big wrecks: It does not have sufficient clearance to clean medium to large sized debris.
- Average battery life: This vacuum cleaner will last up to 37 minutes with the main cleaning head attached.
- The dust cup does not have a quick release lever: You will have to pull a lever and manually open the trap door at the bottom to get the dirt out.
Introduction to Alfawise Building AR182 BLDC
Taken out of the box, this broom is slim. The quality of the plastic that Alfawise used is good, but you wouldn’t mistake it for a Dyson for sure.
I still put the Roidmi first when it comes to fit and finish, but you get what you pay for.
The AR182BLDC fender features a white and gray finish with lots of red accents. It has a similar design to the Dyson V8, but with a larger dust cup.
Looking at it more closely, the Alfawis knocked out more real estate thanks to the smaller middle filter.
It has two filters inside: a foam and a cloth filter. Both parts are washable. Unfortunately, like all vacuum cleaners in this price range, it does not have a closed system, which means that fine dust and allergens will come out of the exhaust.
If you suffer from allergens, you may want to consider spending more on something with a closed system like a Roidmy F8Or Shark ION P50 or a Dyson V8.
Please watch the video below for more details about this vacuum cleaner.
How is the Alfawise AR182 BLDC building cleaned?
Like the Roidmi F8, the Alfawise AR182 BLDC comes with two brush rollers, a soft roller applicator and a standard bristle brush.
Hard floor brush tool
These brushes are interchangeable, depending on whether you need to clean carpets or hard floors.
The difference between this product and the F8 is the clearance provided by the main floor tool.
It doesn’t have a lot of clearance to clean big stuff like Quaker oats only. You will struggle with big things like fruit rings.
Since the tool has a low profile, Alfawise put three small holes to fit large dirt bits in front of the tool.
These husks are pretty effective in my tests, at least for a pile of Quaker oats and coffee.
To see how effective the Alfawise AR1828 BLDC was, I put it through a series of tests to see how well it picked up surface and built-in dirt.
I tested it on hard floors and carpets on 50g of Quaker Oats and Ground Coffee.
Here are the results
Carpet (roof pickup)
Carpet (deep cleaning)
Hard floor cleaning
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this cordless vacuum cleaner picks up dirt on bare floors. There was some snowfall, which is to be expected since the floor tool has a narrow opening.
When compared to other vacuum cleaners Like Jimmy JV51pales in comparison.
But it was still able to do a good job, at least by cleaning up Quaker oats and coffee grounds, where they can spread nearly 99%.
It didn’t do well cleaning Cheerios because the gap is so small that the tool plows it forward. Even if you try to lift the cleaning head, it will get stuck between the soft roller brush and the tool’s inner frame. There is not much space.
Results were roughly the same on carpet where the Alfawise AR182BLDC picked 98.2% of Quaker oats and 94.6% of ground coffee from low-pile carpeting.
I also did a deep clean test on a medium pile rug, and it performed surprisingly well, Capture 94.8% of the ground coffee on the medium pile carpet.
I wasn’t expecting much from this budget vacuum, but it really exceeded expectations.
How long will the Alfawise AR182 BLDC project take?
To test the runtime, I just ran the vacuum cleaner until it emptied and recorded how long it took.
I did the tests with the main cleaning head attached, and these are the results.
- Little: 37 minutes 28 seconds
- Average: 13 minutes 30 seconds
It hasn’t worked as long as the Roidmi F8 or the Dyson V10, but it’s decent because it doesn’t have as big a battery as the other two vacuums I mentioned.
I used a sound meter to measure how much noise this vacuum is producing at about two feet away.
- Little: 64.5 to 65.8 dB
- Average: 69.1 to 71.1 dB
It’s not too noisy at low power, crunching at a touch under 66dB. It’s a little louder at the maximum setting but still less noisy than the Roidmi F8 I tested in a previous review at just over 71dB.
The main thing to keep tidy in any vacuum is the filter. The AR182BLDC has two of these filters that need to be washed regularly. There is a fabric filter, and the main foam filter – both are washable.
One gripe I have with this product is that you will need to clean the main foam filter often because it absorbs dirt very quickly.
This is how the filter looks after all the cleaning tests I’ve done.
It’s filthy, to say the least, but all cordless vacuums in this price range will have the same problem, so it’s not a big deal. If you want better filtration and spend less time cleaning filters, you will have to spend more.
Quality and work environment
Being a cord-free vacuum cleaner, the plastic materials that Al-Fuyze used for this vacuum cleaner are suitable. I like this product because the attachments lock into place, so the risk of plastic cracking is minimal.
One advantage of using cheaper plastic is that it is lighter. With the basic tool, stick, and body, this product weighs just 3.08 pounds, making it one of the lightest stick brooms available.
However, with the motor and the dust cup in the handle, this product will be heavy on top. It’s manageable, but you can feel the weight on the arm and wrist when cleaning high areas.
The rotary steering is decent, but not as smooth as high-end brands like Shark and Dyson.
Another drawback may be the plastic wheels behind the main floor attachment. Dirt will stick to it and may affect how smooth it is on hard surfaces.
The LED light provides more visibility and is of great help when cleaning dark areas under furniture.
Tools and attachments
The Alfawise AR182BLDC comes with these attachments.
- Automatic mattress tool: Miniature version of the main cleaning head with motorized brush. This tool works great for cleaning upholstery and mattresses.
- slit tool: Excellent tool for cleaning tight spaces and crevices.
- Soft dusting brush: The bristles on this accessory are not soft, so be careful when using it on lampshades. It works great for cleaning pet hair on upholstery.
- Main cleaning head: Out of the box, you get a soft roller and standard brush tools for cleaning hard floors and carpets, respectively.
- tube extension: This tool gives this broom the versatility of cleaning floors or upholstery.
- accessories holder: Provides storage space for two accessories.
- wall mount: Vertical vacuum storage tool.
Does Alfawise AR182BLDC Offer Good Value?
This product is one of the best budget stick vacuums I have tested. It has performed surprisingly well in my cleaning tests, scoring really high in almost all of our cleaning tests, scoring a 95% average.
Except for the Cheerios tests, they were great at cleaning up small to medium-sized debris.
There are some issues with dirt getting stuck on the two big plastic wheels in the back.
The swivel steering wasn’t smooth, and the quick-release lock requires little force to remove.
Filtration is another weak point, as the foam filter will be imbued with dirt after only a few days. So frequent cleaning is a must to maintain performance.
But you have to remember that this vacuum cleaner costs less than $100 and cordless vacuums in this price range will have these issues.
5 reasons why you should consider the Alfawise AR182 BLDC project
- Excellent cleaning performance: This vacuum cleaner will do well in the most important place, which is cleaning dirt. It passed my surface and in-line cleaning tests, and scored above average.
- Decent runtime: With the main cleaning head, it will work for up to 37 minutes. Not great, but above average for a cordless vacuum cleaner.
- Large dust cup: The 800ml capacity is huge and bigger than other more expensive vacuum cleaners like the Dyson V10 and Shark IONFlex 2X.
- Removable battery: This feature makes it easy to replace the battery if it fails.
- Lightweight: Weighing in at just 3.08 pounds, this vacuum is one of the lightest options available.
Click here to learn more about the Alfawise AR182 BLDC.
I was pleasantly surprised by the performance of this vacuum cleaner, as it received high marks in our cleaning tests. This budget broom is an excellent choice for people who are looking for something inexpensive that will do the job.
It has good strength and power to clean small and medium sized dirt. Don’t expect to clean up fruit rings or anything similar to loosen them tight.
Although it doesn’t have as much suction as the more expensive options, it has good agitation for cleaning built-in dirt.
The quality of the plastic that Alfawise used is good but not top notch, but that’s to be expected in any vacuum at this low price point.
Surprisingly good performance from a low-cost cordless vacuum cleaner
Work environment – 88%
Surface cleaning – 97%
deep cleaning – 94.8%
Quality – 87%
Design – 89%
Values - 92%
This budget stick vacuum cleaner can clean floors well
I wasn’t expecting much when I first opened the box, thinking it was just another running product that would only make me wrong. The Alfawise AR182BLDC scored highly in many of my cleaning tests and exceeded expectations. Although there is no suction, it has enough vibration to pick up dirt. The most surprising part is how deeply I was able to clean the carpets. However, there are some potential issues such as lack of filtration, its inability to clean large debris, and the lack of a release latch on the dust cup. If you’re looking for a cheap cordless vacuum cleaner that can clean and don’t mind restrictions, this is an excellent choice.